TEE TIME RESERVATION POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Great Rock Golf Club policies are designed to facilitate a smooth and easy booking process. We look forward to having you as a guest at THE ROCK. Enjoy your round…
Great Rock’s dress code applies at all times on the grounds (golf course & driving range): No jeans, jeans shorts, cut-offs, short shorts or work-out attire allowed. Collared shirts required for men. For women: shirts without a collar must have sleeves & sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
Reservations for up to 8 players
Reservations for up to 8 players (non-members) may be made up to one (1) week in advance of the day of play, e.g., Monday for the following Monday, Tuesday for the following Tuesday, etc. by phoning the Pro Shop or online through the “reserve tee times” link. There is no charge for this service.
Reservations for more than 8 players
Reservations for more than 8 players by any person or group requires a deposit and must be made by phone (631) 886-2700
– Four (4) tee times or more constitutes an outing and requires a written contract with deposits. Please call (631) 886-2700 to book a group of five or more tee times. Outing bookings can be made outside the normal 7 day booking policy.
– Cancellations must be made at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the reserved play date by phone only.
– Great Rock Golf Club abides by USGA rules. If management deems the course unplayable or if the course is closed for unforeseen circumstances, no charges, whatsoever, will be incurred by the customer.
– Fees are due upon arrival at the course.
– To help us keep your day on schedule, please check in with the Pro Shop at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time. ‘Late arrivals’ and ‘last-minute cancellations’ are considered “no shows” and may be charged accordingly. In cases of sudden illness or emergency, management reserves the right to use discretion to waive the charges based on an incident log which is used to document the nature and frequency of the individual occurrences. Please, remember that reserved time is approximate because it is subject to weather conditions, pace of play and any other course delays beyond management control.
PACE OF PLAY POLICY
A round of golf at Great Rock should not exceed 4 hours and 15 minutes. All players are required to keep up with the group in front of them. Be ready to make a shot when it is your turn to play, and don’t be afraid to hit out of turn if doing so will contribute significantly to the progress of your group. The Great Rock Player’s Assistant has full authority on the golf course to maintain rules and the pace of play for everyone’s enjoyment.